Please feel free to browse the Site. All information, documents, images, videos, products, software, services and other materials (the “Materials”) provided on this Site are the property and copyrighted work of The Gilliard Group or a third party developer, author, manufacturer or vendor (the “Third Party Provider”). Except as stated in these legal terms, none of the Materials may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording, without the prior express written permission of The Gilliard Group. No part of this Site, including but not limited to any logo, graphic, sound or image, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of The Gilliard Group. You also may not, without The Gilliard Group’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any Material on any other server. Except as stated in these legal terms, nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring, by estoppel, implication or otherwise, any license to any intellectual property rights of The Gilliard Group or any Third Party Provider. You are responsible for obtaining any such license.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and knowledge that any other agreement between you and The Gilliard Group are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Gilliard Group. The Gilliard Group neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Gilliard Group.
2. While The Gilliard Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, The Gilliard Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Gilliard Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither The Gilliard Group nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties The Gilliard Group also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of you access to, use of, or browsing in the Site.
4. Any communications or materials you transmit to the Site by electronic mail otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by The Gilliard Group for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, The Gilliard Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you sent to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Gilliard Group. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Gilliard Group and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Gilliard Group or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Gilliard Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. The Gilliard Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although The Gilliard Group may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, The Gilliard Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising form the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Gilliard Group will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Gilliard Group to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. The Gilliard Group may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.